Have you any Qur’ans or Islamic Literature books you want to dispose of?
Islamic Literature Disposal Service at:
7 Highway road Leicester LE5 5RD
Date: Saturday 9th December 2017
Time: Between 12 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Please note the following:
• No plastic material / musallahs / tasbeehs / CDs / Cassettes
• Paper only
• Please bring them in single carrier bags or cardboard boxes
• POLITE REQUEST: PLEASE DO NOT BURDEN THE HOUSEHOLD OWNER BY LEAVING ANY QUR’ANS OR ISLAMIC LITERATURE OUTSIDE OR INSIDE THE HOUSE PREMISES BEFORE 12 AM OR AFTER 8 PM BECAUSE THE HOUSEHOLD OWNER HAS NO MEANS OF CORRECT (ISLAMIC) DISPOSAL
• £2 per kilo. £3 per kilo for every kilo over 20 kilos.
• We have weighing scales so do not worry
• PLEASE ALLOW 10-15 MINS FOR EACH NAMAAZ, DHUHR: 1-1.10 ASR 2.30-2.40 MAGHREB: 3.45-4.00. All other times our van will be on the premises.
• If you are unsure about anything, please do not hesitate to contact me on the number below.
• Please ring me if you are unsure about my arrival on the day (The only reason why I may not turn up is because of the weather)
Please pass message onto others and all your contacts
FOR FURTHER DETAILS, PLEASE CONTACT:
HAFIZ MEHBOOB DAUD – 07817018874
Mezmin Malida 07834224494